- What is discussed at SCAPR luncheons?
SCAPR monthly luncheons feature presentations and dialogue from speakersRead More
with special emphasis on system acquisition and procurement plans, policy changes,
space doctrine and...
- What is the purpose of SCAPR and the monthly luncheons?
SCAPR is a non-profit, non-discriminatory and politically non-partisan organization. SCAPR meetings provide a local forum for the exchange of informationRead More
- What is the cost to attend SCAPR meetings and/or be a member?
Current Membership cost is $300.00 annually which includes the cost of monthly luncheons and the two special eventsRead More
- When and where does SCAPR meet?
SCAPR meetings are usually the second Wednesday of each month starting at 11:30 A.M. and are currently held at the Proud Bird.Read More
- How will I know when and where meetings are scheduled?
Several times during the month announcements will be sent via emailRead More
- Who speaks at SCAPR luncheons?
Targeted speakers are Senior Government and Military officials responsible for Civil and National Security Space activities.Read More
- Who makes up the membership of SCAPR?
SCAPR has over 100 members from more than 50 aerospace companies.Read More
- What are the reasons for or advantages of being a member of SCAPR?
A benefit of SCAPR membership is direct networking with featured speakers and colleagues within the aerospace business development and program management community, as well as attendance at our Spring Mixer and Winter Holiday Party.Read More